This job might no longer be available.
24 days ago
Greetings from Phoenix Labs!
Whether you’re hunting behemoths with your friends in Dauntless or rekindling the magical energy of Azoria in Fae Farm, our worlds empower players to share enduring stories like never before. Around here, we believe people are the ends, not the means. It’s how we strive to be a destination for developers who wish to collaborate on making timeless games enjoyed by players all over the world.
Phoenix Labs is seeking an Executive Assistant to be a key part of our employee experience team, supporting the Phoenix Labs CEO and other executives on our team in delivering on the studio priorities essential for Phoenix Labs to create outstanding entertainment content. You will work with executives to handle the daily management of complex work-flows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, executive team communications, logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring and coordination of travel, and strategic projects.
Being part of a Phoenix Labs studio means joining a team of collaborative, supportive, inclusive professionals who strive to be at a company where they’re proud of what they do and how they do it. If this sounds like you - we’re always interested in talking.
- Manage calendars, coordinate events, and host high-profile groups of visitors and guests
- Manage executive travel and oversee team travel itineraries
- Develop an understanding of the executive team and Phoenix Labs’ priorities and commitments to improve the executives’ daily productivity
- Exercise good judgment with confidential information and deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
- Navigate communications and other requests in a way that aligns with Phoenix Labs’ values
- Serve as a representative for the CEO with external industry executives, ensuring essential updates are provided
- Coordinate meetings, ensuring upfront clarity on agenda, structure, goals, and follow-up actions
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met.
- Identify and take on ad-hoc projects - everything from defining new opportunities to completing essential projects
- Maintain the feeling of approachability of our executive team
- Able to support decision making by doing research and analysis tasks to help build perspective for the executive team
- Support the creation of various forms of documentation, expense management, and reporting
- 3+ years of supporting executive leaders in an administrative capacity
- 3+years coordinating cross-company projects with multiple executive partners including budgeting, complex scheduling, travel, and content planning
- 3+ years experience working with and coordinating events with high-profile external entertainment industry partners
- Expertise in operational efficiency with the ability to build systems and tools designed to empower the team
- Experience creating internal communications and executive-level presentations
- Experience designing and implementing processes to keep everyone aligned and on track
- Sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Google Workplace expert
- Experience supporting an executive in the entertainment industry
- Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position but a nice bonus!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Who We Are
We make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives. Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a desire to innovate and create new kinds of core, lifestyle, multiplayer games. Phoenix Labs has teams located in Vancouver (BC), Montreal, and San Mateo. We offer relocation + visa sponsorship as needed.