This job might no longer be available.
San Ramon, California, United States
10 days ago
Welcome to Striking Distance Studios!
Driven by people. Inspired by challenges. Relentless to deliver creative excellence.
At the intersection of art, design and technology lies Striking Distance Studios. Led by Dead Space and Call of Duty franchise veteran Glen Schofield, a new AAA development studio has risen within the San Ramon Hills of the San Francisco Bay Area. We have planted roots in beautiful Bishop Ranch and are now building our flagship state-of-the-art development studio establishing the East Bay as the new up and coming creative and technological hub we know it to be.
Together with our PUBG partners, our team is hard at work to deliver an original narrative experience within the globally recognized and award-winning PUBG universe. Here at Striking Distance Studios it is amazing people, an immersive experience and a passion for excellence that drives us each day. We are looking for people who push themselves creatively and learn with every new challenge. We give you the setting and the opportunity to do work you are proud of. We’re looking for the best to come join us and become part of a world-class team.
To us excellence is not a skill, but an attitude!
- Manage highly complex calendars and scheduling for SDS C-Staff
- Manage expense reporting for SDS C-Staff, ensuring timely entry and cost allocation
- Help in the creation and distribution internal SDS communications
- Plan and coordinate internal and external meetings & events, which may include cross functional teams, stakeholders, and outside vendors
- Act as liaison between SDS and PUBG HQ, supporting SDS in meeting scheduling, tasks (e.g. finding translator or translation services), and additional logistical planning as required by SDS
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations, including international travel as required
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, departments and team on key projects
- Participate in key meetings at the leadership and company level capturing important information and action items and help facilitate accountability among key stakeholders
- Complete tasks quickly with limited guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require quick turnaround
- Ensure that executives are prepared for meetings and have all necessary pieces of information or tools
- Plan and execute engaging team events, meetings, and off-sites including the preparation of materials, A/V, and catering and thoughtfully include global participants. Support team efficiency by collecting, preparing, and distributing information for use in events
- Proactively identify key priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Assist with preparing presentations, proposals, reports, agendas, and other business correspondence, including facilitating signatures for legal documents (SDS)
- Support any special projects as needed by SDS C-Staff
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive, confidential issues
- Excellent problem solving, with the ability to quickly prioritize and assess tasks
- Proven track record of approaching changing priorities with a positive attitude and solution orientation
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Knowledge and Expertise with Outlook, MS Office, G Suite Applications, Slack and familiarity with other IT/Communication platforms supporting SDS
- Must be willing to respond to some requests after-hours and on weekends
- 8+ years of executive administration, working with C-Suite executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance/accounting, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree, if experience demonstrates an increase of depth and breadth of responsibility
- Start-up or High-Growth Tech industry experience preferred
- Experience working with different cultures and companies outside of the United States. (Preference for Spain and South Korea, but not required)