This job might no longer be available.
Cary, NC United States of America
3 months ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Operations at Epic
What we do
Help Epic thrive on our business operations team with essential roles in HR/Recruiting, Legal, Facilities, IT, InfoSec and more
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
In this role, you will
Epic Games is looking for an Executive Assistant to support executive management and their reporting teams.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Booking travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and rental cars
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, compiling agendas, and scheduling meetings
- Working with finance and legal to execute contracts and pay invoices
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Taking accurate meeting minutes
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
What we're looking for
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- College degree, preferred
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
This role can be based in: Cary, NC