This job might no longer be available.
7 days ago
Team Name:Quality Assurance
Job Title:Executive Assistant
The concept of “Blizzard polish,” that is, the infinite care and loving detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard Entertainment Quality Assurance (QA). Blizzard QA is a close-knit team; we care about iteration, problem-solving, and succeeding as a group. We genuinely love what we do for a living and expect the same from everyone who joins us! If your career is ready for its next great challenge, get in touch and let’s get to work!
What You’ll Do
- Support the VP of Quality Assurance, and other QA Directors as needed.
- Manage busy executive calendars and balance meetings appropriately
- Plan, organize, and execute department-wide events and meetings
- Manage building improvement initiatives, including return to office planning and coordination.
- Coordinate travel for conventions and events, occasionally including visa and passport paperwork
- Plan meetings and conference calls, occasionally including calls across multiple time zones around the globe
- Submit purchase requests, track and manage budgets, and reconcile expense reports
- Process new vendor contracts as well as maintain existing ones
- Craft written and visual department-wide communications
- Assist in the development of presentation materials using PowerPoint, Excel, and other tools
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Handle administrative paperwork and maintain files
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb and swift problem-solving abilities
- Accomplished collaborator with project leadership experience
- Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and utilizing them effectively
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
- Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
- Graphic design or Adobe Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of Blizzard games and lore
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $24.04 - $44.47 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.