This job might no longer be available.
6 days ago
Job Title:Executive Assistant
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting To: VP, Global Benefits
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The primary role of the Executive Assistant is to support the VP Global Benefits, Head of Total Rewards, Chief Medical Officer as well as provide department support, complete day-to-day tasks, schedule management and track financial information for the departments.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Process all check requests and create PO’s and process all invoices related to departments activities
- Manage department budget
- Work closely with teams to coordinate contract management for new vendors, as well as partner with Accounts Payable on invoicing
- Answer and screen general inquiries
- Schedule meetings and appointments; coordinate calendars
- Process expense reports
- Traffic administrative and governmental filings
- Ad hoc assignments and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of PowerPoint or Excel
- Ordering of office supplies
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
- Extremely proficient working with Finance (purchase orders, budgeting)
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions internally and externally
- Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and utilizing them efficiently and intelligently
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
- Must be adaptable and very flexible to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
- Respond promptly to last minute requests
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard (@ATVI_AB) | Twitter
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.