Executive Assistant (WoT Blitz)
10 days ago
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (in WoT Blitz), who would work in collaboration with our executives on various administrative tasks, which include coordinating information flows, preparing various information materials, and coordinating business meetings, and other events. This is an opportunity to work closely with top management, learn from high-level challenges and strategy implementation, and master non-trivial problem-solving skills.
What will you do?
- Analyze, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
- Proactively manage communication with stakeholders by identifying and managing their expectations on the management team behalf.
- Optimize and analyze information in advance and provide overview with the necessary materials (graphics, reports, presentations).
- Support the implementation of the company-level decision-making process.
- Manage multiple calendars, and coordinate various meetings (team sessions, off-sites, etc.), ensuring a smooth experience, whether in-person or online
- Prepare material for meetings, including managing the agenda, taking notes, coordinating communication, tracking progress, and following up on assigned tasks, as well as arranging and facilitating cross-departmental collaboration meetings.
- Being able to independently gather and provide information, rather than simply acting as a proxy.
- Coordinate events and business trips in collaboration with the administration team (organize booking of venues, arrange accommodation, flights, etc.), collect data, and prepare expense reports.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role reporting to board, executive, or director level manager.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to analyze information, prepare presentations, and present data in a concise and well-written manner.
- Great communication skills, consistently kind and helpful attitude when interacting with others.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and with professional discretion.
- Great writing and verbal skills in English
- Ability to independently use and navigate various commonly used software tools (such as Microsoft Office or Google Workspace)
- Flexibility in responding to and handling unexpected situations and changes, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze problems, determine root causes, develop, and implement effective plans, while involving the relevant team members.
- Problem-solving skills and a positive approach toward challenges.
Salary: from 3000 EUR Gross
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.