Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work® . We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a results-driven Executive Assistant in our Talent Acquisition organization. This is the team responsible for fueling Roblox’s growth by attracting, interviewing, hiring, and building our future workforce.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with and support our VP of Talent Acquisition while being a liaison for, and working closely with the Recruiting Leadership team
- Be able to manage heavy calendaring, email shadowing and proactively prioritize all key priorities, milestones, commitments and deadlines
- Assist with all preparations for meetings, conference/video calls. Communicate regularly throughout the day on schedule changes and priorities, keeping leaders well informed while managing all administrative aspects of the Talent Acquisition organization
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Create, edit and proofread documents, presentations, budget tracking, and assist in processing approvals for purchase orders, invoicing, vendor agreements and expense reports
- Own and maintain organizational communication including meeting notes, deliverables, timelines, org charts, email distribution lists, slack groups and Confluence pages
- Plan and execute team events and off-sites
- Support and assist project and program management activities from research, building recommendations, project planning, implementation, communication planning, and tracking
- A tech-savvy and organized professional with 5+ years of experience in an administrative support and/or project coordination role
- Skilled and focused with prioritizing, multitasking, and demonstrating urgency and respect for deadlines by always planning ahead, delegating responsibilities appropriately, and managing time effectively
- A professional with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality; and you thrive in highly collaborative cross-functional organizations given you’ll be interacting with all departments and employees, vendors and candidates
- Detail oriented, driven, able to self organize and comfortable with ambiguity
- A highly skilled and effective verbal and written communicator, and a proactive project manager who is able to connect and summarize themes from multiple information sources
- Resourceful, creative and are calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Able to handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Excited about taking the initiative on researching, implementing and improving systems and processes
- Team-oriented and willing to “pitch-in” when needed and establish relationships throughout the organization