Executive Assistant, Mobile
12 days ago
Job Title:Executive Assistant, Mobile
The primary role of the Executive Assistant is to support the Chief Marketing Officer with day-to-day tasks, schedule management and finance tracking for department.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
- Process all check requests and create PO’s and process all invoices related to departments activities
- Manage department budget
- Work closely with Legal team to generate contracts for new vendors
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Schedule meetings and appointments; coordinate executive calendars
- Make travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
- Process expense reports
- Handle mail, traffic administrative paperwork and maintain files
- Ad hoc assignments and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of PowerPoint or Excel
- Ordering of office supplies
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
- Extremely proficient in Oracle in relation to processing PO’s and invoices
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions internally and externally
- Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and utilizing them efficiently and intelligently
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
- Must be adaptable and very flexible to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
- Respond promptly to last minute requests
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners. #AB
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.