Executive Assistant - Marketing
San Francisco, CA
1 day ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is hiring an Executive Assistant to support three key members of the Marketing leadership. You will work directly with the other Executive Assistant in Marketing on organizational projects, external meetings, events, and projects and daily items, such as complex calendaring and travel arrangements.
The Executive Assistant will be an excellent planner, can respond quickly while showing composure and a good sense of humor.
- Reporting to the Head of Communications, support the Executive Creative Director and Senior Director of Growth Marketing
- Collaborate with the other Executive Assistant on your team with team-wide projects, events, and vacation coverage
- Manage complex calendars and schedule all meetings/events while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of recurring meetings and departmental events
- Facilitate communication with all levels of management across Twitch and Amazon
- Project manage budgets and logistics for team offsite events, conferences, social events, and external events
- Manage internal programs from conception to the conclusion
- Offer assistance where needed; add value whenever possible
- Help with special projects as assigned
- 3+ years administrative or coordination experience
- Event Planning or Hospitality experience
- Experience with Slack, Google Apps, Google Calendar, and Outlook is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.