Executive Assistant, IT
10 days ago
Job Title:Executive Assistant, IT
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and highly organized Executive Assistant to support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) & Global ABK IT Team. As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility will be supporting the CIO with day-to-day tasks and schedule management. You will also champion your team and drive team morale by planning epic department events, managing schedules, tracking budgets, managing weekly and monthly reports and improving the office space. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Chief Information Officer and IT Senior Leadership Team, as needed
- Manage busy executive calendars and balance meetings appropriately
- Provide support to Global IT Team, serving as a liaison between cross functional departments, including facilities, finance, HR, travel & campus services
- Plan, organize, and implement department-wide events and team meetings
- Schedule meetings and conference calls, including calls across multiple time zones
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including visa and passport paperwork and renewals
- Submit purchase order requests, track and manage team budget and various reports, and submit expense reports
- Craft written and visual department-wide communications, both internal and external
- Assist in the development of presentation and reporting materials using PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite, and other tools
- Organize and handle team recognition, gifts and shipping logistics
- Handle administrative paperwork and maintain files
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of administrative experience required, with minimum two years at the Executive level (VP, or above)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Google Suite experience preferred
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb and swift problem-solving abilities
- Experience seeking out appropriate resources when necessary and using them effectively
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and providing excellent follow-up
- Ability to maintain very high-level of confidentiality
“We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.