Executive Assistant, Human Resources
11 days ago
Team Name:Human Resources
Job Title:Executive Assistant, Human Resources
Executive Assistant, Human Resources
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented and passionate Executive Assistant to support the Human Resources team. As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibility will be supporting the Human Resource Executives with day-to-day tasks and schedule management. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Provide high level support to the SVP Senior People Officer, VP People Officer for Platform & Technology, VP People Officer for Diablo Franchises, VP People officer for Warcraft and the Senior Director for Compensation
- Manage multiple complex calendars and balance appropriately
- Support Executive’s teams as needed, as well as offer support across the HR organization
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction
- Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with little notice
- Assist with executive email inboxes to help respond, prioritize, and coordinate
- Assist in the development of presentation materials using PowerPoint and other tools, often building the presentation from the beginning, and coordinating the compilation of the presentation from multiple contributors
- Act as a liaison with internal departments as well as represent the department, its leadership team, and their needs with internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with others Executive Assistants across the organization
- Plan and organize meetings and calls with an emphasis on details, occasionally including calls across multiple time zones around the globe
- Assists with onboarding of new hires for the team
- Assist with ordering team lunches when needed
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in an executive assistant role supporting multiple senior executives (or equivalent experience in a similar role)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to stay connected and assist outside of normal business hours
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Confident and approachable demeanor
- Possess a strong commitment to quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Concur
- Experience in the entertainment or gaming industry
- Experience working on an international scale
- A passion for gaming
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.