This job might no longer be available.
Executive Assistant - Founders' Office
Los Angeles, California, United States
13 days ago
As Executive Assistant reporting to Riot’s two Founders (Marc Merrill & Brandon Beck), you will represent our brand and help connect these leaders to the business. You will handle the daily management of complex workflows, including logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring, coordination of travel, essential business matters, and strategic projects. You will play a key part in relationship management within the business and craft necessary communications to all partners on behalf of the Founders.
- Manage calendars, coordinate events, and host high-profile groups of visitors and guests
- Develop an understanding of the Founders' and Riot’s priorities and commitments to enable the Founders’ productivity daily
- Handle sensitive information that requires discretion on what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
- Navigate communications and other requests with grace, anchoring to Riot’s values
- 10+ years of supporting senior leaders as an Executive Assistant
- Organizational agility with executive and business acumen
- Strong sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- Results/ action oriented with project management skills
- B.A. degree preferred
- Google Suite expert
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave , plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.