Executive Assistant - EA Sports
13 days ago
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to bring new ways to play.
We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant who will support the Leadership team overseeing the Development Department and will report to the Ops Lead. You will coordinate scheduling, prepare and organize legal and strategic materials and plans. You will connect organizations, projects, and business information, help meet priorities, while working with professionals across a broad range of individuals including members of the Senior Management Team and group leaders.
- You will have full ownership of Leadership schedules: Confirm agendas, spaces, attendees, and ensure Leadership is prepared for each meeting
- You will organize Franchise and Leadership Team meetings
- Support with event management and all Leadership travel
- Manage expense and travel receipts. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in iExpense
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as handling facilities and IT support requests, purchase requisitions
- Work on special projects/support
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of people
- Seek information beyond what is plainly presented, understanding the team's goals and find ways to help accomplish these
- Experience handling sensitive information