Executive Assistant, Blizzard Franchise Finance
17 days ago
Job Title:Executive Assistant, Blizzard Franchise Finance
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Blizzard Franchise Finance
Reports to: Kristine Pompeo
Location: Irvine, CA (Hybrid)
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced, talented, and energetic Executive Assistant to support our Franchise Finance Officers and Finance organization. This position is a valued partner that requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The role requires an individual who is well-organized, proactive, communicative, discreet, and thorough.
This role is anticipated to be a hybrid work position, with some work on-site and some work-from-home. The potential home studio for this role is Irvine, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Help our Franchise Finance Officers most effectively manage their time and achieve their objectives through a highly communicative and engaging approach.
- Maintain highly dynamic schedules and do so with tremendous attention to detail and speed, collaboratively heavily with assigned executives to ensure appropriate prioritization of meetings.
- Schedule and monitor complex meetings with company leadership; flag issues and proactively supervise the calendar to anticipate needs and coordinate rescheduling.
- Ensure meeting materials are prepared and delivered in advance of all meetings. Review to ensure materials are “executive ready” and easy to access.
- Manage the agendas for several meetings led by our Franchise Finance Officers, including gathering topics, facilitating meetings, taking detailed notes, and following up on action items.
- Review, organize, draft and complete correspondence, including management of mailing/distribution lists.
- Provide on-site administrative support to Blizzard Franchise Finance Officers and other leaders as requested.
- Help maintain and improve team morale by managing events, identifying engagement opportunities, leading celebrations, recognizing team anniversaries and birthdays, etc.
- Run domestic and international travel logistics (mobile technology, passport, visa requirements, etc.) and handle travel schedule, meeting details, etc.
- Maintain expenses. Collect all documentation to complete reimbursements.
- Process purchase orders and invoices; order departmental equipment and supplies.
- Manage various service tickets and tasks on behalf of assigned executives.
- Manage other ad hoc projects and tasks as requested and follow through to completion, by assigned deadlines and at high quality.
- When asked, serve as a secondary/backup assistant for other executives.
- 8+ years of administrative support or equivalent experience, including 3+ years supporting executive level leaders in a fast-paced, heavy-volume, high-quality environment.
- Exceptional integrity with a demonstrated ability to quickly gain and maintain trust.
- Highly experienced and proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Several years’ experience managing highly dynamic executive calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation, and extraordinary prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Proactive, ambitious, tenacious; a phenomenal teammate and a strong support advocate.
- Highly effective ability to efficiently set up executive decisions, recommend solutions, and execute on decisions.
- Handles several tasks efficiently and independently with limited oversight or direction.
- Highly energetic and positive demeanor and style; improves team and company culture with each interaction.
- Hands on and excited to learn new functions, new teams and new ways of working.
- Experience in Zoom, Slack, Workday, and/or Concur
- Experience in the entertainment, technology, gaming, or other fast-moving industry
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from talented people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $20.77 - $38.46 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.