Executive Assistant - 12 month Fixed term contract
26 days ago
Craft:HR & Business Support
Are you a polished, well organised, flexible Executive assistant looking for a new role? Well look no further, we at King have a great opportunity for you!
As an Executive Assistant on a 12 month FTC at King, you'll work in a dynamic and fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
You’ll provide a specialist support service to Executives and Key Leaders working and interacting with their team. Your role is not just to provide support but finding ways to go above the standard tasks expected of an Executive Assistant
Our culture is based on a shared promise to each other as Kingsters.
It’s how we show up, it’s what we expect of each other, and as a result, it’s the sweet reward we get.
Your role within our Kingdom
- You provide dedicated highly confidential support and prepared for everyday scenarios that come your way.
- You always provide an excellent level of customer service demonstrating a positive image of King; you maintain an amazing level of professionalism acting with tact and confidentiality where appropriate.
- You coordinate calendars and arrange often complex travel arrangements with good knowledge on time- zones and visa requirements and organise diary management resolving priorities, filing and all other relevant areas as necessary, which may include executives’ personal calendars.
- You act, prepare, draft and/or respond to correspondence on behalf of the Leader/ executive.
- You schedule meetings, arranging technology, refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- You anticipate key issues prior to becoming urgent, leading to resolution. Respond to requests for information and support specific areas of work
- Organise and run events and projects relevant to area of work
Skills to create thrills
- Experience of handling multiple demands and successfully prioritising workload
- Strong communicator with the ability to easily connect with people both in person and virtually - Friendly, outgoing, professional, and polite
- Superbly organised and dedicated with excellent co- ordination and prioritisation skills
- Collaborative, great teammate, ability to form good relationships with colleagues (internally & externally)
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. King strives to be a place where everyone can be their most authentic self. We recognise that diversity, equity and inclusion is a vital and continuous conversation, and that impactful change only happens when we all come together. It’s our mission to build a diverse and inclusive Kingdom for our people, players, and community.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com