This job might no longer be available.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Redwood City California United States
7 months ago
Executive Administrative Assistant - EAX
At its core, Electronic Arts makes some of the world’s greatest games for a global audience of hundreds of millions of players. The EAX team guides the strategy and implementation of EA’s ecosystem, making it easy for EA’s players to connect to one another and to the games they love to play, no matter where they choose to play. These initiatives include: EA Access, our cross-platform games subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam; Origin, EA’s gaming platform on PC; and a host of other strategies to connect players both to their friends and to their next great gaming moment, across platforms and within our games.
In your role as Executive Administrative Assistant, your primary responsibilities include calendaring, schedule, travel and expenses for the SVP of EAX and two senior directors. You will manage EAX wide events such as large team meetings and town halls, and important administrative tasks to ensure the global EAX team operates efficiently . You are positive, creative, detailed and can maintain trust and confidentiality.
Joining EAX means joining the team shaping EA’s subscription services now spanning three major platforms; building consumer experiences that power EA’s games and promoting more personalized, socially connected, and frictionless experiences; expanding our platforms across web, PC, mobile, the cloud and beyond so our players can get into the games they want to play and stay connected while playing. We like to say that ‘we see farther’, and are committed to driving innovation to meet player needs today and in the future.
You’re someone with a proven track record for:
- Owning and maintaining executive calendars including scheduling, confirming and organizing meeting space for attendees.
- Coordinating large-scale meetings and events for the EAX team, including monthly staff meetings, team off-sites across all logistics and creating fun team activities.
- Planning , coordinating and confirming domestic and international travel.
- Tracking and managing expense reporting.
- Coordinating execution of contracts needing executive approval and signature and handling all purchase requests for approvals.
- Coordinating internal EAX meetings, calls and video conferences across multiple time zones.
- Providing high-level administrative support including new employee on boarding , maintaining team mailing lists, office supply management and so on.
- Proactively managing your executive’s time through calendar management and by acting as liaison between executive, staff and guests.
- Maintaining calm while handling competing demands.
- Reviewing all documents prepared for accuracy, completeness, grammar, and syntax.
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years administrative experience assisting senior managers.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook , Google Drive , Google Docs , Slack and Zoom.
- Persistence and dependability.
- Effective dialogue with all customers, experienced at building relationships and collaborating with executive administrators across the company.
- Comfort in working with a diverse group of people from inside and outside the company.
Balancing a strong work ethic and going -the-extra-mile with enthusiasm, humor and humility .