Events Security Specialist
12 days ago
Part of the Security & Risk Management (SRM) department, you will work in collaboration with the direct manager, the international and local event teams, external service providers, and all security resources to develop a global event security framework. You will participates in the framework development and oversees proper implementation of the security program for physical or digital events such as internal and external corporate events, trade shows, and esport tournaments on a worldwide scope.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and managing a corporate events security program including a full set of policies, processes, and guidelines;
- Pilot transversal security preparation, organization, and operations (information and physical) at selected events in accordance with local laws and regulations;
- Conducts pre-event risk assessments when necessary; provide on-site security presence based on events sizes and needs;
- Guide emergency procedures, including evacuations and/or first aid and perform on-site incident response and crisis management activities during events under the scope of the team;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision-making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture and vulgarize complex security risks and raise awareness to executive stakeholders, plan risk acceptance if needed;
- Identify and collect metrics, provides KPIs and recurrent status reports for the management;
- Manage events through six main security focuses (Data security & confidentiality, physical security, guests & employees’ safety, crisis scenario planning, security awareness and security assessments);
- Act as a technical advisor and subject matter expert of the SRM and be one of the main points of contact for all security topics before, during and after an event.
- Experience in information security field, crowd management or crisis management;
- Ability to write clear, detailed, and concise documentation;
- Knowledge of physical security principles;
- Proactive, and autodidact;
- Excellent organizational skills and methodic;
- Demonstrate professionalism and client-oriented service.
Be able to travel (national and international);
Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of times;
Be able to work irregular and extended hours including evenings and weekends during events.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.