Global Events Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
3 days ago
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented and virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As a Global Events Manager, you will be responsible for creating events that delight our customers and meet the needs of our different business units. You will help fuel marketing and sales efforts by developing experiences in which customers leave inspired, educated, and excited to create more. You will report to the Head of Global Events and be part of a global events team. The events team is part of the larger Unity marketing team.
- Maestro for events both large and small, managing both the big picture and the tiniest of details in advance of events and the day-of
- Cross functionally partner with several teams to bring events to life by driving alignment between event goals, messaging, and measurable outcomes through communication, collaboration, and transparency across the organization
- Coordinate all operations, budgets, logistics and suppliers relating to events
- Deliver events on time and within budget
- Scope/propose new events based on marketing strategies and business opportunities
- Execute memorable brand experiences for all attendees, both in-person and online
- Study post-event data to determine how best to improve our events and deliver on business KPIs
- Ideate with a team of event managers around the globe to plan and execute events
- Take a strategic overview of the events team procedures, looking for most efficient systems - regularly collaborating with the wider events team to review and streamline all event processes
- Strategic input to monthly events finance meetings and contribution to budget and re-forecasting
- Strong events experience
- A proven history of leading event planning for B2B products (tech industry a plus)
- Detailed and partner-oriented, a great collaborator and communicator
- Highly organized with the discipline to keep track of ongoing, parallel projects and goals
- Passion for emerging technology, gaming, and/or entertainment mediums
- Creative problem-solver
- Ability to travel
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.