15 days ago
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Due to exciting growth, we are now recruiting an Event Marketing Lead to help execute Immutable's event strategy and roadmap. As Event Marketing Lead, you will assist the Head of Communications with short and long-term event plans and work across the Channel Marketing teams and with external stakeholders and agencies to deliver those plans.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a high-performing and experienced team and play a pivotal role in the growth and success of Immutable!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Implement marketing campaigns and activities exclusive to Events
- Own all aspects of organisation and production for in-person and online events. Includes the Optimization of marketing budgets, investment and mix
- Build and implement an Immutable event roadmap (includes Studio) with a strong focus on ROI. Design ROI methodology to identify, assess and select key Event and sponsorship decisions. Prepare proposals for reviews with key internal stakeholders, gathering feedback on direction and ensuring work aligns with other projects within Immutable
- Build strong working relationships with key cross-functional partners including Studios and Product
- Identify and scope out opportunities for new events, and propose attendance and participation in strategically relevant events
- Conduct post-mortem analysis of events to both quantitatively and qualitatively define success, track KPIs, ROI and to identify and implement areas of improvement
We would love you to have:
- 3+ years of event production experience and/or brand activations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a strong focus on execution and deadlines
- Proven experience managing offline and online events (meetups, conferences, hackathons, live streams, AMAs and Twitter Spaces)
- Excellent copywriting skills with an eye for visual design
- Web3 knowledge/interest
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸 We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲 We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦 New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.