3 days ago
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Do you love seeing things you create come to life? Our Take-Two New York headquarters is in search of a hardworking and motivated Coordinator to join our Event Operations team. You should be ready to join our staff in the office daily to share your passion for cultivating events and employee engagement. Innovation, creativity and organization are a must for success.
What You’ll Take On:
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing employee engagement, through on and off-site events, gatherings, meals, and other team-building and networking opportunities, in support of the NYC HQ and other international territories.
- Articulate company culture through execution of employee events, experience & design.
- Work cross-functionally to support in-house requests for employee-facing experiences by way of service, design & décor.
- Act as a “Zoom Guru” for virtual and hybrid events, including but not limited to: Global Town Halls, Speaking Engagements, and other virtual activities.
- Monitor ServiceNow tickets. Confirm incoming event & catering requests, providing outstanding and reliable recommendations and menu curation for in-house group meals.
- Maintain inventory for events & executive pantries (catering supplies, linens, dinnerware and necessary décor elements).
- Weekly calendaring of catering setup tasks in partnership with the Workplace Experience team.
- Global merchandise ideation, development & distribution.
- Maintain global merchandise preferences & reporting.
- Maintain global event portal and calendar.
- Establish & maintain food service & hotel partnerships and global database.
- Conduct ongoing research of the latest trends and restaurants in all relevant markets.
- Payment, reconciliation, and adherence to strict budgetary and expense guidelines.
- Execute onsite event set up / tear down, supply inventory & procurement.
What You Bring:
- Proven operational experience and awareness of Event Operations.
- Creativity and the desire to push “out of the box” thinking.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to collaborate across, and support, varying teams and functions.
- Sense of operations and a passion for hospitality.
- Scheduling and Budgeting experience.
- Event design and execution.
- An eagerness and willingness to go above and beyond.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $50,000 and $76,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.