Event Producer, Recruiting
9 days ago
Job Title:Event Producer, Recruiting
When you attend events do you find yourself thinking about how you would have done it differently? Obsess on the details of the experience while keeping the big picture in mind, self-start, and work collaboratively amongst a team? You may be our ideal candidate!
Activision Blizzard Entertainment Recruiting Team is looking for an Events Producer experienced in creative design and planning to full production and execution. The Events Producer needs to have the conceptual, technical, marketing, communication, and project management skills to contribute to recruiting events – both online and in-person—from intimate gatherings to epic global gaming conventions like BlizzCon and GDC.
- Partner within the Recruiting, DE&I team and other project teams to lead every aspect of event production for the purpose of recruiting talent and representing our brand globally at large recruiting events and trade shows
- Run preplanning for events, including but not limited to setting goals, conceptualizing the experience, venue selection, qualifying vendors and other logistics as needed
- Facilitate and at times lead design for activations, installation & dismantle, logistics & staffing, IT, AV, travel, and more
- Create, iterate and distribute event materials such as event surveys, briefs, achievement schedules, floor plans, show flows/scripts, ‘Know Before You Go’ sheets and production schedules to appropriate internal and external parties
- Support event budget development, management, and reconciliation. This includes leading the contracting process for vendors, as needed, from quote, contract to final payment.
- Create branding materials, logos, signage, branded swag approved by company guidelines
- Assist with speaking engagements/panels and related social media posts designed to attract talent into our company
- Vendor qualification includes building Creative Briefs, RPFs/RFIs, selection, negotiating contracts, and payment throughout
- Ensure quality control from documentation, final look-and-feel details, to post event wrap-up
- Proactively build and update schedules with partners to allow adequate time for event-related deliverables
- Fully apply provided recruiting tools to lead projects such as Eightfold, and other products
- Evaluate all aspects (goals, KPIs, event technology, etc.) of events, with the goal of improving quality as well as cost and time efficiencies
- Gather and report on event metrics such as ROI for Recruiting and Branding
- Actively seek out and maintain current knowledge of experiential design, virtual events, and production across all industries that Activision Blizzard could learn and grow from
- Grow and invest in productive and collaborative relationships with internal colleagues and external vendors
- Develop individual goals that are measurable and tie into overall team and company goals and initiatives
- Support teammates in execution and throughout planning with larger department initiatives and/or events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of four years’ experience specific to live experiences with 1,000+ attendees
- 4+ years' experience in live or online experiences with 100,000+ viewers
- Experience handling multiple demanding projects simultaneously
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong intuition for business
- Self-motivated to learn and grow further in the area of technology as it relates to online experiences
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity applicable to live and online experiences
- Ability to remain productive and positive in high-pressure situations
- Critical-thinking and logistical problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Google Suite
- Sophisticated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 30% of time
- Experience with iProcurement
- Knowledge of and passion for Veteran and Diversity Recruiting Initiatives
- Experience with career fairs and recruiting specific conferences
- Experience in gaming or entertainment industry
- Experience with online tools for virtual events and basic broadcast understanding
- COVID-19 Certification
Activision Blizzard is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative, creative, diverse, inclusive environment, and provide opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against due to disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com . General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.