Evangelism Events Manager
San Francisco, CA, United States
6 days ago
The Unity Evangelism team is looking for an Evangelism Events Manager to join our Evangelism team managing events for our large and growing community of developers and interactive creators. These events include large scale day-long Unity developer conferences (300+ attendees), Unity training events for smaller groups, webinars, hackathons, and anything in between.
You will work with Unity evangelists, sales and marketing teams, partners, conference exhibitors, and other internal stakeholders to plan and execute evangelism activities from start to finish, driving adoption of Unity through the planning and execution of events, hacks, meetings, and more. If you have successfully worked on large events, are a self-starter, familiar with the gaming, AEC, or Media & Entertainment industries we want to hear from you!
- Plan and manage keystone Unity Evangelism events across North and South America, including Unity Roadshows, Unity User Groups, and Unity Developer Days
- Venue booking and contract management, coordination of local/international payments, hiring and working with external vendors, and event content planning. Graphic design for event web and print materials, event website management, attendee management and support, promotion, social media support, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external requests for Evangelism support at conferences, hackathons, user groups, trainings, webinars, customer presentations, and more
- Manage 5+ Evangelist activity schedules
- Maintain accurate roadmap of all Evangelism activities
- Capture relevant data and report on Evangelism event ROI
- Support the Unity Global Events team when needed
- Event management experience as well as staging custom events and conferences ranging from 10 to 400 attendees
- Strong computer and technical skills related to all aspects of event management - event registration, web content management systems, ability to troubleshoot website/audio-visual/ presentation problems
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
- Demonstrated success working autonomously and independently while managing external event vendors and/or sponsors
- Ability to travel moderately around North and South America and occasional travel to Europe and Asia as needed within our expense management guidelines
- Experience in the Gaming, AEC, or Media & Entertainment fields
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.