This job might no longer be available.
Ethical Hacker - Team Lead
28 days ago
Part of the Security & Risk Management group, the Security Team Lead helps manage and reduce security risks on activity domains at Ubisoft (IT, HR, gaming, online services, etc.) by performing tasks like vulnerability assessments and security testing amongst others. You will provide technical security expertise to report security weaknesses and recommendations to all internal clients such as Ubisoft Business Unit and Production teams. In addition, you are responsible for coordinating the activities of the team and ensuring it meets its objectives in terms of performance.
- Mobilize the team around determined strategies by transmitting directives and key results;
- Coordinate the team’s activities in relation with the business needs of company;
- Ensure the delivery of reports according to the deadlines set with the projects’ stakeholders;
- Analyze security aspects of various projects via performing vulnerability assessments activities (intrusion tests with or without internal documentation, testing security measures implemented during development);
- Validation of the implementation of security recommendations with developers and project teams;
- Participate in security reviews of pre-production and production projects to evaluate potential risks to Ubisoft infrastructures;
- Provide security guidance based on potential risks from an attacker perspective;
- Assist in the creation and deployment of security tools, policies and workflows implementing industry best practices at Ubisoft.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences or any related discipline;
- Security certification in ethical hacking/intrusion tests (GIAC GPEN GWAPT, CEH, or OSCP).
- 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
- 1+ year experience managing technical resources of at least 3 people;
- Solid experience on key concepts: TCP/IP stack, routing, Web-based infrastructures, Firewalls;
- Hands-on experience on intrusion testing/vulnerability assessments methodology and standards on complex infrastructures/large networks;
- Programming/scripting experience is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to build threat models;
- Advanced knowledge of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP or similar technical framework);
- Leadership mindset;
- Methodic, result-oriented and adapt quickly;
- Bilingual (French-English) is required both orally and written.
*** Our offices will be closed for the holiday season to give our teams a well-deserved rest. The processing of your application may take longer than usual, but we will give it our full attention once we return.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary people connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement and a supportive learning environment.