This job might no longer be available.
Esports On-Air Talent
6 months ago
Hi-Rez Studios is hiring an innovative Esports On-Air Talent to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia. As an Esports On-Air Talent, you'll help support the Hi-Rez Studios Esports League Operations team. You'll work directly with the competitive players and teams for our games such as SMITE and Paladins and future titles. You'll handle everything from player management to event planning. Working closely with our broadcast team, you'll be helping deliver the best experience for players, teams and viewers within our leagues.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Rogue Company, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What our Esports On-Air Talent do at Hi-Rez Studios:
- On-Air talent should seek engagement with their audience via streaming, video creation, instagram or other leading social platforms.
- Full time Broadcast Talent for SMITE, Paladins or any another major game under the skillshot umbrella.
- This individual is a specialist in the area of their game, provides commentary and creates compelling story lines and narratives that advance the engagement of long time and casual viewers alike.
- This position works with production, community and occasionally design to share ideas, discuss the current problems and feedback from the engaged community of the professional league, as well as deliver messages of concern or potential redirection for pertinent topics (ex. balance updates, new character releases).
What we are looking for:
- 1-4 years of experience.
- Self motivated to create and develop your personal brand within commentary, esports, at a broader spectrum and your own personal content creation via major social platforms.