Esports Manager, Brand and Content Strategy
San Francisco CA us
6 days ago
Ubisoft, an industry leading developer of video games, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. Based in San Francisco, you will be part of a team of industry experts focusing on all aspects of esports across the North American market.
Working directly on the North American esports team, the brand manager will be responsible for managing all marketing strategies & executions, communication plans and asset production needs for all esports programs. The brand manager will be required to supervise and maintain organized plans and tools to ensure a forward flow of information across the team. This will include managing marketing plans, collaborating with esports program leads and communicating across our Europe and Middle East counterparts. The brand manager will require exceptional organization skills, clear and precise communication to be able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment. The brand manager will manage the workflows and deliverables from both internal and external partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop all marketing strategies for North American esports programs with clearly outlined objectives
- Manage all execution strategies for esports program communication across internal and external teams
- Partner with program management team to ensure cohesive plans and open sharing of information, to adhere to deadlines and key milestones
- Develop and track all marketing related key performance indicators
- Plan, brief and manage all asset production needs in relation to marketing and program content
- Manage esports marketing budget for proper spend across North America
- Collaborate with both Latin American and European teams to ensure globally aligned communication strategies
- Help develop American and Canadian marketing tactics to ensure growth
- Work with Community Development department for aligned and viewer-friendly messaging
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3+ year experience in organic marketing (Social media, influencer outreach, brand management)
- A passion for video games, gaming culture and Esports industry
- Strong organizational, project management, and cross-functional coordination skills
- Adaptation to change quickly and effectively, maintaining a professional attitude and achieve action items through completion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- A team player with strong interpersonal, and customer service skills; balancing the demands of a creative team with the goals of operating a data backed business
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.