This job might no longer be available.
Esports Event Production Manager - NA Regional
22 days ago
As an Esports Event Production Manager , you'll be an advocate for the esports broadcast and events team, looking out for their best interests and helping them to conquer any looming obstacles or blockers. Your collaborative mindset will help to bridge communication between Riot teams to ensure everyone is on the same page in the LCS studio. You'll summon your most powerful multitasking skills at home and on the road, when you'll be responsible for managing the logistics, including broadcast schedules, production budgets, travel arrangements, and catering, while simultaneously chasing down anything else that might be missing.
- Work with other departments to make sure the schedules are accurate
- Directly manages (contract) PA's and other outside personnel
- Create and distribute weekly schedules
- Work with our payroll company to make sure we are staying within California labor law regulations
- Assist the Production Manager in tracking and updating costs in the budget
- Handle catering needs for the crew
- Assist production manager with all scheduling and booking of crew
- Maintain asset and inventory management, both at the studio and off-site storage
- Oversee tech requests and shipping needs for finals road shows
- Minimal travel expected
- At least 2 years in television (live broadcast is a plus)
- You’re adept at multi-tasking and able to prioritize, knowing when to change focus
- Familiarity with Airtable, or other similar product management tools
- Being an avid gamer and esports enthusiast is not a requirement for this role (but it helps, so mention it in your cover letter if you are!)
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.