Ergonomist - Process Analysis
Montreal QC ca
13 days ago
For several years, Ubisoft has set up tools and teams around data to improve the players' experience, and recently decided to take a new step to better mutualize, share and exploit these initiatives with the creation of a Data team attached directly to the Chief Data Officer.
This team’s mission will be to facilitate the transformation of the company toward a better data informed culture. Through multiple topics (player, game performance, sales, etc.), the mission aims at converging efforts toward a streamlined data experience.
In order to achieve this mission, we are looking for an ergonomist to fulfill these four pillars to build and implement the strategical vision of what should be the data experience within the company.
1. Build the strategical vision of the data experience
- Define and spread the data experience framework and business case libraries to guide initiatives;
- Lead and coordinate exploratory studies on data driven processes;
- Identify synergies and dependencies with other strategical fields and ensure vision and transformation consistency between initiatives.
2. Act on the change management
- Prepare and contribute to drive action plans highlighting significant gaps to address;
- Identify and coordinate key partners to design and implement actions;
- Define KPIs to evaluate transformation impact and own reporting to sponsors/stakeholders.
3. Support data transformation programs
- Guide project teams in the processes to implement solutions by relying on your in-depth knowledge of the target audience and their work environment;
- Provide key criteria to ensure the data experience vision is well implemented;
- Build up a user-focused organizational design process.
4. Follow the impact & the transformation evolution
- Iterate on the vision, the roadmap and the framework based on transformation actions results;
- Ensure the KPIs tracking post implementation and enable continuous improvement processes;
- Partner up with stakeholders as a “field knowledge” key resource to be aware of changes or trends.
Skills and knowledge
- Education in general ergonomics / field analysis / human factors / cognitive sciences, etc.;
- Any degree or certifications in project management or business administration;
- Minimum 5 years experience working on organizational design/transformation projects;
- Expertize in qualitative & quantitative analysis;
- Knowledge of change management & continuous improvement methodologies;
- Foster a prospective approach;
- Ability to drive a vision & results across teams in different disciplines such as Analytics, UX, Learning, Program management, etc.;
- Ability to act as a strategic business partner by developing strong relationships and influencing stakeholders and decision makers;
- Team player mindset and interest in building cross initiatives on others key topics at Ubisoft;
- Bilingualism English and French.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.