Environment (Bunkers & Ruins) Artist
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 months ago
Are you the hard surface modeler with a passion for ruins, bunkers and sci-fi interiors?
OUR ENVIRONMENT ART TEAM
Within Guerrilla, we have four teams dedicated to creating the stunning environments of our games. Our team focusses on the creation of bunkers, ruins and sci-fi interior spaces. We build these 3D worlds and models from scratch, so our world dressing teams can deliver our immersive world with industry-benchmark graphics.
We form a small multi-national and goal-driven group who are creative problem-solvers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Environment (Bunkers & Ruins) Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design, integrate and hard surface modeling of foundational assets;
- Construction of assets used in our environments;
- Environmental set dressing using our custom approach to building;
- Review, feedback implementation, clean up, rework, and firefighting all sorts of problems to meet our visual quality bar for our project;
- Bug fixing, performance/optimization, and polishing all of our work until it shines.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you an Environment (Bunkers & Ruins) Artist with the following experience and expertise?
- You have a great artistic eye (and understand form, composition, color, light and detail) and an impressive portfolio with a focus on architecture / environments;
- Experience in with a full development cycle for a game project (experience with an open-world game is a plus) as an Environment Artist is a plus;
- You have versatile game modeling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
- You are pro-active in solving issues that might arise during production.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact Wessel Haytink (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com .
Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio where you highlight your best and most recent work. We really prefer seeing images as opposed to videos.