15 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Level architect in charge of full maps creation on a multiplayer game in a realistic setting.
- Participate in research, asset listing preparation and content organization, theme definition with the Lead Environment Artist.
- You might have to edit/build some of those assets (props, architectural modules, buildings…) while making that sure they fit engine requirements and match quality expectations but your main focus will be as described below.
- Use all those elements to build beautiful, lively and credible maps in close collaboration with a level designer to match both multiplayer and technical requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- College Diploma/Degree in graphic design, 3D, video game development or equivalent training
- Intermediate to Senior games industry experience with industry 3D packages
- Experience working on published games
- Showing pro-activity and interacting with other colleges and departments to solve problems and improve workflow/pipelines
- Coaching/mentoring junior artists
- Great understanding of architecture and urbanism
- Self-motivated and agile
- Familiarity with game development cycle and engines
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art and composition skills, demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity
- Real time game engines
- Knowledge of real-time modeling techniques
- 3DSMax and/or Maya
- PBR pipeline
- High & low poly modeling, baking
- Knowledge of Substance (designer and/or painter), familiarity with nodal based systems is a plus
- Shader creation knowledge is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.