8 days ago
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
We are looking for an Environment Artist to join our Valencia studio who will help raise the quality of our game.
- As an Environment Artist, you will have a significant role in constructing assets and giving shape to immersive spaces that transport players to unique worlds.
- Model and Texture 3D Environments Assets (Hard Surface, organic, structural)
- You will be collaborating directly with the Art Leads, Designers, and key stakeholders to set the look and feel for our game.
- Able to follow and collaborate with concept Team
- Between 1-2 years of experience with relevant game studio or freelance work
- A minimum of 1 tittle shipped
- Substance Painter
- Unreal Engine
- Online portfolio is a must, demonstrating game quality assets and industry best practices
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Passion for games!
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working in a collaborative development environment
- Substance Designer
- AAA Game Development experience
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.