Environment Artist - Senior Asset Artist
6 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Senior World Asset Artist reporting to the World Asset Lead, you will:
- Work with the Art Director, Technical Art Director, and World Director on Visual Look Development projects to explore and establish environment art direction.
- Explore different methods for creating environment assets including architectural, hard surface and organic.
- Create benchmark assets to set visual quality targets for your teammates.
- Define scope requirements for asset types, establishing detailed goals for yourself and your teammates.
- Work with the tech art and engineering teams to help establish performance and memory budgets for environment asset content.
What you'll bring
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 5+ Years Experience on Video Game Asset production teams
- Experience shipping environment content in an intermediate to senior role on 2-3 shipped console/PC titles.
- Good understanding of architecture - styles, scale, proportions.
- Excellent sense of visual composition, form and color.
- Proficiency with many different methods for creation or acquisition of environment assets such as, hard surface modeling, organic modeling and modular kit creation.
- Competency in 3D modeling, materials/surfacing software packages such as Maya, ZBrush and the Substance Suite.
- Excellent knowledge of how to manage content for games in an optimized and performant manner.
- A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Visual Design, or related diploma or certificate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Please submit a portfolio/demo reel link with your application.