Enterprise Systems Implementation Manager
Miniclip is looking for a contractor to take on the role of Enterprise Systems Implementation Manager in order to manage the sourcing and implementation of a new En terprise system for an international business. This role will report to the Head of Finance , but will need to build strong working relationships with the Head of HR and Head of IT , both key stakeholder s .
The candidate will be required to map out current processes and engage with stakeholders across the company to ensure financial and HR needs are met. Th e system will need to deliver both strong back-end functionality as well as an engaging and efficient interface with its front-end users: Essentially all employees across Miniclip . This role will require some travel.
- Mapping out current financial , IT and HR processes to ensure that nothing is missed in implementation
- Working with stakeholders to establish core requirements of new Enterprise systems
- Manage the tendering process and sourcing a system that meets our requirements
- Manage the implementation, testing and training of new system
- Project manage and keep core stakeholders up to date
- Experience in system implementation and project management
- Qualified individual preferred (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Self-sufficient and able to complete work with limited direct supervision
- Comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative and interested in implementing new ideas
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan o ffice in Chancery Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
In addition to 25 days holiday, w e also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and B upa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com