This job might no longer be available.
Enterprise/Solutions Project Manager
Plantation, FL, United States
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to guide and manage monetized projects and initiatives within the Enterprise capability. The PM will coordinate and manage Enterprise deliverables associated with the product releases. This includes refining business requirements with the product manager and working cross-collaboratively with the technical teams to convert requirements to technical specifications (i.e. Software, App dev teams, etc.). This person will manage the day-to-day aspects to drive the scope for the sprint, capacity planning, assessing and mitigating risks, conducting standups, removing blockers and communicating cross-functionally on the progress of the activities. Agile/Scrum and waterfall experience is a must with a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Do you get excited about building and shipping meaningful solutions for customers that help solve a problem? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Do you thrive on making sense of complex programs and initiatives? If so, you are exactly what Magic Leap is looking for!
- Work with the product team to scope product/solution features against available capacity
- Manage product roadmap delivery schedule including milestones and releases
- Refine product feature requirements working with the product manager
- Document current state/future state flows, use cases, and scenarios
- Create a collaborative environment for product and technical teams across groups (i.e. app dev, software) to review scope, understand feature feasibility, and help convert requirements to technical specs
- Understand and coordinate release schedules and structure schedules and milestones and work with groups to deliver on these timelines
- Coordinate sprint planning (i.e. Software, App Dev, Product, and Business Engineering)
- Review backlog and obtain cross-functional alignment, conduct story estimation, and grooming activities to identify priorities for sprints
- Triage bugs and help remove blockers
- Meet with Product security and legal to obtain sign-offs prior to feature releases
- Assess risks to communicate with Program team and design mitigation plan
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the delivered product is properly tested and meets product requirements; conduct traceability
- Leverages continuous delivery practices; understanding of waterfall and agile methods
- Manage team sprints including sprint health
- Manage team risk registry including mitigation mapping
- Oversee capacity planning in coordination with other teams
- Work with the engineering team to estimate, implement, and build features.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of project management experience with consumer or enterprise products
- 5+ years experience managing projects utilizing Continuous Delivery, Agile, Waterfall, hybrid Methodologies
- Proven history of shipping and managing projects with cross-functional teams
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including release management
- Ability to communicate project status to the executive team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills