Enterprise Sales Engineer
12 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
About our sales team:
At Strivr, our Sales Team has the privilege to share our passion for helping our customers reimagine their employee training practices by leveraging Strivr’s immersive learning platform. Our team works with some of the biggest enterprise brands in the world.
About this position:
When Strivr originally pivoted to enterprise training, the VR headset market was consumer-based and did not have support for common enterprise management features. Fast forward to today and the VR ecosystem has evolved. Enterprises are looking for VR solutions that look and act like their existing software and hardware solutions. Enterprises have complex IT infrastructure, need to manage devices and services at scale, and integrate those devices and services with their infrastructure. These complex technical requirements vary by customer, evolve over time, and require support from our products to meet.
In order to meet these requirements, several factors should be considered, as integration with an enterprise happens on multiple levels. The most basic is compliance and connectivity, but it also includes integration with identity management systems like Active Directory or Okta, HR systems like LMS or HCM, support systems like ServiceNow, MDM providers like VMWare’s AirWatch, and many others. Strivr’s ability to confidently talk about how we work with these systems is critical to customers believing in our ability to serve their needs as an enterprise SaaS company. This position as a Sales Engineer will report to the Sales organization and will play a critical role in driving education and strategy for each Strivr customer we work with.
- During the sales process, be the technical face of Strivr to the customer and the first point of contact for all technical questions
- Own the technical validation, customer requirements, and understanding of each customer’s IT infrastructure for each sales opportunity
- Working with our customers and prospect’s technical teams to help them understand Strivr’s platform, service, solutions, integrations, and hardware
- Drive and sell Strivr’s perspective on “Best Practices” as it pertains to deploying our technology platform
- Handle common security and compliance questions in each sales engagement
- Support customers and their supporting vendors during trial and expansion integration phases:
- Identify the best connectivity solution
- Work with IT to get the proper exceptions or approvals
- Work with vendors to handle provisioning and setup
- Provide documentation and solutions for API based integrations like LRS and authentication
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success and Service team to ensure we reach our long-term technical objectives with each of our customers
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS technical sales
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Fortune 100 customers and prospects
- Experience with Android-based phones and/or VR devices
- Proven credibility engaging with business as well as technical executives
- Proven track record of successfully driving Saas-based enterprise platform sales
- Experience selling complex IT solutions across large enterprise environments
- Experience selling to learning & development organizations