10 days ago
The Enterprise Architect provides the blueprint to ensure that business processes and the supporting technology support the strategic vision of The Pokemon Company International. They will design and architect business systems in accordance to Enterprise Architecture standards to improve business processes and data throughout the organization. They will work closely with Management, Business departments, Program Managers and Business Systems Analysts to align business objectives with business systems.
What You’ll Do
- Construct a Value Proposition of Enterprise Architecture to the Business
- Build the Business Architecture that aligns with company vision
- Determine business value metrics
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential new systems processes and job functions throughout the organization.
- Working in an agile environment, establish checkpoints to ensure solutions go live when they meet the set vision.
- Advisory role in the continuous improvement of solutions.
- Prepares and documents baseline and future state architecture diagrams
- Monitoring and updating artifacts to ensure they match the changing landscape of business and supporting technology.
- Present findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with business groups to map business requirements to architectural roadmaps and industry best practices
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 15 years of technology and process analysis and design experience
- Minimum 4 years in an Enterprise Architect role or similar
- Minimum 4 years in a Solution Architect role or similar, preferably across several domains and across cloud, hybrid and on-premises solutions
- Broad background in different technologies and business sectors
- Preferred background in infrastructure and enterprise-wide technology solutions
- Preferred background in Human Centered Design
- Demonstrated experience tracking business benefit.
- Expert Knowledge of Business Process Management technologies
- Expert Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture technologies
- Knowledge of IT application architecture, design methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Ability to translate technical ideas/designs to business language.
- Relevant Enterprise Architecture certification is desirable
How You Will Be Successful
- Innovative: Encourages diverse thinking to develop fresh ideas that provides solutions to workplace challenges and opportunities.
- Customer Focus: Continuously paying attention to internal and external customer needs and adapting as they evolve to exceed expectations.
- Impact and Influence: Persuades, negotiates and convinces others to gain the support and commitment of others for an idea, agenda or direction.
- Action-Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Analytical Thinking: Uses logical reasoning to systematically, analyze, diagnose and resolve issues using data.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services and encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. The role will support both Bellevue, London and other offices as we grow, which will require a flexible schedule that can start early in the morning or go a little later into the evening. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.