3249 South La Cienega Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90016, United States
10 days ago
“Let’s build Cross-Reality together.” Statements like that are what drive and excite us here. If you’re interested in working alongside passionate game developers that are driving towards the next evolution of immersive gaming then you should join us. Survios , the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for an Engineering/Technical Producer to join our amazing Production team!
- Oversee the development of our Core Technology Group, coordinating technology requests from across our catalog of products, R&D, and integrate new hardware / platforms into our pipeline.
- Manage studio prioritization and delivery of in-house tools and technology.
- Oversee the maintenance and development of cross-product back-end services for multiplayer matchmaking, leaderboards, etc.
- Manage and coordinate engineering efforts across multiple projects, supporting Project Producers and the Survios engineering team.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Effectively report on project status & health to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Help lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture
- Assign tasks in project tracking software.
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Identify team conflicts at the lowest level and escalate if appropriate.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Track record of producing AAA console, PC, and/or VR games, with at least one shipped title.
- Strong understanding of games technology and technical best practices.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Experience with first party submissions and release management for multi-platform releases.
- Passionate gamer.
- Engineering or IT background.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.