This job might no longer be available.
Engineering Manager - Unity
16 days ago
Job Posting TitleEngineering Manager - Unity
SummaryAristocrat's mobile-first games division, Pixel United, is looking for an Engineering Manager to help enable the next stage of growth and reshape free-to-play slot development. You will lead a team of frontend and backend engineers using Unity and C#, efficient processes, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. You will help maintain current products and lead a team to develop the next generation of market leading products. Your primary focus will be to create a technology vision, effectively plan and allocate resources, and execute on a strategy to deliver products that players will love and value. You will help build and sustain a great team and culture, and report and collaborate directly with the Studio Manager. You will work closely with our entire organization and have daily collaboration and interaction with the Product team to design, develop, and deliver great products.
What You'll Do
- You will lead the technical product strategy and align the overall technical strategy. This includes the product architecture and deployment methodology for the company's overall product goals
- You will help build an outstanding team by hiring, developing and pruning your team as needed.
- You will build a culture of excellence and accountability that attracts the best and brightest talent.
- You will refine our processes and streamline development pipeline
- All other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- At least 7+ years of experience as a Technology leader
- Land based or online Slot experience
- You must have a proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software products that have led to strong growth and customer sentiment
- Experience with technologies such as C#, .NET, Unity
- Experience working in an agile environment with DevOps and CI/CD
- Start-up mentality and experience working in a growing and fast-paced environment
- Experience maintaining, adapting, and transforming legacy applications to new technologies or deployment models
- Experience with distributed teams that emphasize online communication
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.