5 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
We deal with some of the most challenging problems in the industry. Our scale and speed of growth forces us to experiment with techniques and technologies only the very biggest websites ever need to use. If you would like to work in a challenging engineering environment where every new project is a learning opportunity, you've come to the right place.
As an intern, you'll dive headfirst into the deep end of the pool. You'll own a project from start to finish and your dedicated Mentor, Manager, and Advisor will be beside you every step of the way. You'll also participate in leadership and interpersonal development curriculum and gain industry knowledge from top Twitch executives in fireside chats. Add to this cohort trips, weekly advisory, service opportunities and housing (yes housing!) and you've got a packed summer.
- Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production
- Test and iterate code before and after production release
- Connect with intern peers, new teammates, and colleagues from across the business
- Eagerness to investigate challenges and present reasonable solutions reliably and quickly
- Excitement to pick up a new language and be productive with it in a week
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
- BA/BS Graduation Year: 2023 OR 2024 (No Masters/PhD)
- Completed coursework in or have an understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Housing stipend provided (for in person)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7549
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.