3 days ago
Job Posting TitleEngineer ii
SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Test engineer who is passionate about analyzing and testing end -to-end complex applications, mobile games or systems. We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who takes pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
What you'll do
- 3-5 years of experience in Manual testing with exposure to automated testing
- Preferred Gaming or mobile gaming testing experience
- Understanding new game concepts and testing features
- Ability to think out of the box and add quality to the product
- Should able to work parallel to dev team and test the product
- Should be able to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Should be able to review software specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
- Provides timely feedback to the developers about design fixes and builds. Review and analyze system specifications
- Perform mobile load tests for the new products. Execute test scripts and review test results
- Should be able to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Should be able to effectively collaborate work with different stakeholders such as Dev, QA, onsite coordinators, etc.
- Follow the organization defined processes and ensure that all required documentation is created and maintained
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.