11 days ago
Job Posting TitleEngineer II
SummaryAs an experienced automation test engineer, you will play a key role in ensuring stable and quality delivery of games with an objective of Zero-defect delivery.
You have an opportunity to work in collaboration with test management to design and implement testing solutions resulting in continuous delivery of new games to production.
You will research, create, and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
You will actively look for opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
What you'll do
- 2+ years of experience in Python scripting.
- Experience on UI automation using Selenium, should be able to develop and enhance automations (Java, Junit/TestNg).
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues in Linux and Windows environments.
- Good Knowledge of Java and C++.
- Experience working on test automation framework is a plus.
- Experience in shell scripting is a plus.
- Experience in Bamboo (CI/CD) is a plus.
- Should be passionate about quality engineering and has keen eye on continuous improvement across process, product, technology.
- Understands SDLC/STLC and AGILE methodologies and core testing skills.
- Good at logical reasoning - Having consistent in analytical/logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What we're looking for
- B.E., B.Tech, MCA, or similar.
- 2-4 years of industry experience in software testing.
- 2+ years of experience in Python scripting
- Strong communication skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.