5 days ago
Job Posting TitleEngineer II
What you'll do
Job Description Summary
We’re looking for an experienced test engineer who is passionate about testing the games with an objective of Zero-defect delivery.
You will be part of a studio which is developing the game first time and is contributing majorly to the growth of the organization.
You will play a key role from end to end in STLC and own the delivery and quality.
We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project.
- Understands SDLC/STLC and AGILE methodologies and core testing skills.
- Good at understanding the requirements and convert them into test scenarios.
- Good at logical reasoning - Having consistent in analytical/logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Setup and configure test setups, fixtures, and games as required by the test plans and or test standards.
- Black Box Testing with C / C++, Linux, Python knowledge.
- Should be able to do an impact analysis based on the code modifications.
- Identifies potential areas for automation and develops automation scripts.
- Report bugs discovered through manual testing or via analysis of automated test results and tracks them to closure.
- Ensures that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards, processes, and procedures.
- · Identifies and resolves test problems with Engineering, Compliance, and regulatory agency requirements.
What we're looking for
B.E., B.Tech, MCA
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.