Engineer II, Game
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleEngineer II, Game
SummaryBig Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
We are looking to hire the best candidates nationwide and offer flexible remote opportunities.
- Collaborate with teams of engineers, designers and QA to create high quality features in our best-in-class social casino apps
- Drive slots framework enhancements that improve engineering, art and QA team workflows
- Provide architecture and development guidance on future slots content
- Launch new slot content live to our players
- We are looking to hire the best candidates nationwide and offer flexible remote opportunities.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience with the entire development life-cycle from gathering requirements to launching
- Ability to learn, understand, and extend existing systems
- Experience estimating effort and establishing timelines for projects
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- 1+ years of working with PHP
- Working knowledge of Cocos2d
- Experience programming for mobile devices on iOS and/or Android
Fish Games is an equal-opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.