4 days ago
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Engine Programmer to join our growing team! As an Engine Programmer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining low-level systems and overall architecture. You will be working on multiple platforms and in areas such as memory management, loading, streaming, physics, audio, platform specific systems, etc.
- Analyze the existing non-associated functionalities to the specialties in the engine and determine if they fit to the needs
- Propose improvements to the needs, by designing and implementing new systems
- Clear and structured programming while knowing the performance, maintenance and compatibility needs
- Develop generic systems which will support the specialized programs' functionalities (AI, 3D, etc.) and facilitate their integration in the engine
- Use CPU profiling tools (PC; consoles) and bring necessary improvements to them
- Determine and fix the bugs identified by other production and quality control teams
- Document the work for knowledge transfer and allow the users to understand how to use the new systems and functionalities
- Good knowledge of C++ programming. Knowledge of C# programming is a big plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming (ideally in gamedev) or other relevant experience
- Identify development needs in our industry
- Knowledge about the internal tools used in the video game production pipeline
- Keen to participate in the development of the junior members of our team
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Fluent in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, console, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!