This job might no longer be available.
2 months ago
As the Engine Programmer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining low-level systems and overall architecture. You will be working on multiple platforms and in areas such as memory management, loading, streaming, physics, audio, platform specific systems, etc.
- Develop, maintain and debug efficient run-time systems
- Profile and optimize existing run-time systems and memory systems
- Integrate low level libraries and external code
- Develop and maintain debugging and profiling tools
- Communicate with content creators to gather requirements and identify needed improvements
- Solid C++ programming level
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading, cross-platform development
- Experience architecting and debugging large robust systems.
- Experience with profiling tools and optimization techniques.
- Working knowledge of 3D math
- Understanding of computer architecture and operating systems
- - Good English level and communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with the games programming at all stages of the life-cycle, including prototyping, production, and shipping.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.