11 days ago
Location: Work from home or from our brand-new studio in Cambridge, UK.
Level: Senior and above
About us: Ninja Theory is a five-time Bafta award winning games company based in Cambridge, UK and part of Xbox Game Studios. Our Mission is: To Craft Life-changing Art with Game-changing Tech and we are building the team that will help us fulfil that promise.
Your Role: You'll work with artists, animators and other programmers on one or more of our projects across Ninja Theory, playing a critical role in not only the implementation of new engine features across our projects, but also becoming a core knowledge-holder to support the use of existing (Epic-provided) engine features, optimisation, and sharing knowledge of systems you write and use.
Your Skill: You’ll use your knowledge and skills to aid in the implementation of engine features on our projects. You will have:
- Passion for games and games programming
- A good working knowledge of C++
- The ability to collaborate with a wide range of disciplines
- The ability to adapt to whatever new challenges emerge
Your Experience: As well as the above skills you’ll also have:
- Education to at least degree level, or equivalent knowledge, in any relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints
- Professional programming experience in a similar or related role
- Experience with one or more areas of engine programming, e.g. graphics, audio, physics or similar.
Our Values: Greatness through Excellence, Teamwork & Integrity
We offer great pay, wide-ranging benefits and flexible working arrangements so you can focus on what matters. We avoid hierarchy, egos and crunch, preferring trust, talent and experience to see us through. You will be part of an inclusive group of ninjas who know what it takes to succeed, and who will encourage and support you to do the same.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a BAFTA Award winning studio in the Xbox Game Studios Group and be part of pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment.
Please note, this advert closes on Tuesday 18th May 2021.