16 days ago
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Work on the low-level libraries and systems for the engine
- Optimize code for efficiency and profile to find bottlenecks
- Plan for and help make the systems cross-platform
Who you'll interact with:
We are a human-sized team so you will get to interact with everyone in the studio, from the gameplay programming team, to the game designers and artists.
You will report to our Lead Online Programmer, Guillaume!
Who you are:
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Organized and able to communicate clearly
- Focused on code quality
And above all, you are motivated and passionate about your work!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience Programming Games on PC or Console (C# and C++)
- Experience with low-level programming, memory management and good understanding of assembly
- Knowledge of hardware architectures
- Multi-threaded programming and synchronization mechanisms
- Use of debuggers, profilers and one frame capture tool
Why Join Gameloft Paris Studio?
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to be part of a global company and meet talented and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can we offer?
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!
Learn more about Gameloft Paris.
We're currently working on our first project at the Paris Studio, but in the meantime, feel free to check out Gameloft's latest cross-platform project:
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games!
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a casual and fun action/sport multiplayer environment for PC and Console.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.