This job might no longer be available.
Engine Programmer - Networking
1 year ago
Epic Games is looking for an Engineer with a strong passion for Networking to implement and develop networking features in Unreal Engine 4. You will work closely with members of our game and engine teams, building the world’s premier game engine technology.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and enhancing the core networking and replay features of Unreal Engine 4 across all supported platforms
- Developing new networking features
- Working with game teams to support their multiplayer gameplay needs
- Providing support to users and licensees for networking-related issues
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Deep experience with network and multiplayer programming on multiple shipped titles
- Experience working with optimization and multithreaded systems
- Experience having successfully implemented multiplayer gameplay features in a client-server model
- Designed & implemented a custom network protocol
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!