16 days ago
Are you serious about fun?
Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score?
Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world?
At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
In our Copenhagen based office, we are looking for an Engagement Manager. You will be part of a team where the culture is recognized with a high drive and a young and non-formal work tone.
We are looking for a person that successfully can drive the following objectives:
- Propose innovative engagement and marketing ideas that build long term brand loyalty for our AAA games
- Activitely propose solutions for ensuring the short- and long-term investments, to secure profitability of the games for which you have the responsibility
- Has experience in social media marketing and constantly seeks to innovate and push the channels
- Find and manage communities and community leaders
- Secure top engagement levels through planning of social marketing investments, events and offline activities across the Nordic countries
- Create and use market analysis to ensure best possible ROI
- Handling of purchase orders, booking of translations, testing new media
- Participates in tracking industry technological trends / competitive information / changes / evolutions
- Drive and manage external agencies
- Secure a good and professional relationship with current partners as well as seeking out new partners
We are offering:
- An exciting job in an international group
- An exciting industry constantly evolving
- A job with great development potential
- Good working conditions and a salary negotiable based on your qualifications
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine
In your role as an Engagement Manager you will be responsible for a number of digital/online distributed products. Having experience in this field will be preferred.
We expect a candidate with the following characteristics:
- A high drive and a passion for results
- A very high level of independence
- Highly skilled in prioritizing hers/his time
- A positive and open personality
- Master English - written and spoken
- Understands the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norwegian and Danish)
The position is nominated for 37 hours and travelling must be expected
Deadline for applying: February 5, 2021
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are playgrounds for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.