9 days ago
EAIT is seeking a high-performing multidiscipline Engineer to support the roadmap,
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
development, and end-to-end management of Endpoint Architecture within our Corporate
environment. The successful candidate will utilize well developed skills to identify and
deliver endpoint solutions to services at a global scale.
What You Will Do
• Build and maintain cross-functional relationships between internal teams
• Investigate new ways to improve operations and define new solutions to solve technically
complex issues for our endpoints
• Be a part of end-to-end engineering, delivery, and operationalization of endpoint solutions
• Build clean and lean automation code
• Develop standards & guidelines for your areas of expertise
• Contribute engineering strategies to Architecture and Design
• Dive deep into service interdependencies and region-specific configurations to find the
root of a problem
• Be responsible for writing and maintaining world-class documentation
• Fluency with one or more application layer scripting languages such as PowerShell or
Python. You’re not afraid to prototype.
• 7+ years with client support. You are an experienced senior technical support engineer.
• 5+ years with Orchestration platforms and concepts such as OSD, Configuration
Management, and Compliance. You understand managing enterprise clients.
• Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• Mastery in one or more scripting with languages such as PowerShell or Python with a mind
• 5+ years of Systems Engineering ownership experience in enterprise endpoint and core
infrastructure services including but not limited to; Identity (AD, Azure AD), PKI (Microsoft),
Configuration Management (MEM, JAMF). Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare), Cloud
platforms (Azure, AWS), Logging and Aggregation (Splunk, ELK)
• Have an associate level understanding of networking concepts; routing, switching,
subnetting, load balancing, DNS, etc.
• Strong communication, technical documentation skills
• Dedicated to excellent customer service
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game
experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people
that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the
diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide
opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and
rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on
health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal
life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to
connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a
balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games
and so much more!
Electronic Arts Information Technology (EAIT) group keeps our employees and business
operations connected globally. As a digital entertainment company, EA’s enterprise
technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration,
marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. We bring
creative technology services to each one of these areas, keeping everyone creative,
collaborative and productive. Our team ensures better play across all of EA and needs your
help to do that.