IT Support Analyst
1 month ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate IT Support Analyst, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team.
As an IT Support Analyst, you'll play a key role in providing the best tech support experience for all Wilders around the globe. You'll be in constant contact with all departments of the company, seeking to provide the best assistance and also helping to constantly improve procedures and systems so we can provide best-in-class support services. It is highly important to bring not only a great technical background but also excellent communication and organizational skills!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for all tickets assigned to you in our ticket management system and guarantee our SLA, customer satisfaction as well as definitive solutions for current problems;
- Be responsible for supporting the onboarding of new Wilders by guaranteeing that all newcomers will have all the accounts, permissions, instructions, and devices needed to perform their roles;
- Be responsible for end-user workstation, IT devices provisioning and de-provisiong following and improving our IT Asset Management process to guarantee an IT inventory control;
- Be responsible for license provisioning, installation, upgrade, and troubleshooting for a variety of software most related to video production such as Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Suite, After effects plugins (E.g. Red Giant, RSMB), Substance 3D, Zbrush, Chaos Group, and V-ray;
- Be responsible for support and troubleshooting incidents related to Windows, Linux, and Mac OS workstation environments and with mobile devices running iOS and Android as well;
- Creating excellent structured documentation of tasks and processes related to both our internal team and to end-users, such as knowledge base articles, how-tos, and user's guidelines;
- Not just solve service requests and incident tickets but also identify opportunities to improve systems and procedures by creating efficiency, automation, and documentation to achieve best-in-class support services;
- Be responsible for office infrastructure support such as Wifi, Google Meet Rooms and printers;
- Be responsible for supporting VIP and Executive requests;
- Be responsible for managing Google Workspace requests and incidents in Google tools like Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
- Be responsible for managing Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Active Directory, and Okta access permission requests and troubleshooting;
- Configure and support remote connection applications for the Artist's environment such as Parsec and AnyDesk;
- Support and troubleshoot Artist's devices and peripherals such as Monitors and Wacom Cintiq;
- Liaise with all Corporate Technology squads being the owner of each request and guarantee the right solution end to end;
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to Wilders tech support experiences;
What you'll need
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Knowledge in Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, and Android systems;
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel is highly recommended;
- A completed graduation on Network, Systems or Computing;
- Experience with managing user accounts in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience in tech support in a fast-paced environment;
- ITIL and/or Project Management, IT Support related courses or certifications;
- Experience with supporting cloud-based SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, Confluence, and GitLab;
More about you
- You are versed in customer-oriented culture;
- You have strong analytical, organizational skills, and you have training in root cause analysis;
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seeking constant learning;
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task;
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes;
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction;You can manage tasks in the most proactive way;
- You´re creative when solving problems and are continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize both current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.